This activity includes obtaining excess Medical Supplies and Medicines from Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers and Doctor Offices. We develop relations with Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers and Doctor Offices and obtain their excess Medical Supplies and Medicines that are brand new and perfectly good As it is costly to them to have to haul it to the landfill and pay dumping fees they will gladly ask us to pick it up from them.
Medical Supplies and Medicines Distribution
The Medical Supplies and Medicines that we rescue are distributed in two ways
- Agency Distribution
- This is where we identify quality agencies who we supply with free Medical Supplies and Medicines for those suffering the effects of hunger.
- Volunteer distribution
This is where we identify volunteers who we supply
with free Medical Supplies and Medicines for
those suffering the effects of hunger.
- The activities are conducted by the trusties and other volunteers
- The activities are done on a daily basis.
- The activities provide relief and aid those suffering the
Effects of hunger.
- The activity is funded by freewill donations from the public.